- Deliveries Economy service is 2-3 days delivery, can specific delivery date on the date of order confirmation. Standard delivery time is between 9am and 6pm, surcharge will occur if require any specific time scale such as £15 for morning delivery etc
- All deliveries details needs to be passed to us on the time of order by 12pm ( full delivery address+site contact+contact number). If there is road restriction, please inform us beforehand so we can request courier to send small vehicle. Client needs to provide loading bay or parking permission for driver to park and offload the goods (any parking ticket will be passed to client afterwards).
- Only kerb side delivery, driver will not take the goods into the property, so please ensure there will be enough people on site to help offload the goods if needed, especially on occasion of bulk order.
- All deliveries require signature. A) Please ask client to show PHOTO ID so driver can ensure the goods are released to the right person; B) Any damage/discrepancies of goods and quantity must be noted clearly on the courier’s paperwork, accompanied with photos too; C)Please ensure there will be people at site, as driver will not leave any cargo outside unattended and will not be held any responsibilities (damage/lost etc) if customer instructs so (written confirmation from the shop or customer must be obtained in advance)
- On the case of client not at site, re-delivery needs to be arranged and there will be cost for this new redelivery, cost will vary if it is going to a new address (so please make sure the right delivery details are obtained in the first place)
- It is recommend that client keeps the wooden pallet in case of return. All goods must be on pallet(s) so courier to collect. Photos of the pallets must be taken before collection and send to shop/us first, to avoid possible argument of cargo damage or quantity afterwards. Please note that only intact&untouched boxes are qualified for return and there will be cost of collection and also 20% restocking fee will apply as term&condition.