Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Wooden floors and more who are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the store page or use the details below.
Please Note pictures are taken by ourself’s or given to us by the manufacturers, They are for reference only and products supplied may differ slightly but quality will not.
Our Contact details:
Wooden floors and more
Unit 10, Ballard Business Park Cuxton Road Strood Kent ME2 2NY United Kingdom
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept Visa and MasterCard. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship. Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped. If you do not wish to pay online, you may send your card information via phone, fax or by post.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
- Economy service is 2-3 days delivery, can specific delivery date on the date of order confirmation. Standard delivery time is between 9am and 6pm, surcharge will occur if require any specific time scale such as £15 for morning delivery etc
- All deliveries details needs to be passed to us on the time of order by 12pm ( full delivery address+site contact+contact number). If there is road restriction, please inform us beforehand so we can request courier to send small vehicle. Client needs to provide loading bay or parking permission for driver to park and offload the goods (any parking ticket will be passed to client afterwards).
- Only kerb side delivery, driver will not take the goods into the property, so please ensure there will be enough people on site to help offload the goods if needed, especially on occasion of bulk order.
- All deliveries require signature. A) Please ask client to show PHOTO ID so driver can ensure the goods are released to the right person; B) Any damage/discrepancies of goods and quantity must be noted clearly on the courier’s paperwork, accompanied with photos too; C)Please ensure there will be people at site, as driver will not leave any cargo outside unattended and will not be held any responsibilities (damage/lost etc) if customer instructs so (written confirmation from the shop or customer must be obtained in advance)
- On the case of client not at site, re-delivery needs to be arranged and there will be cost for this new redelivery, cost will vary if it is going to a new address (so please make sure the right delivery details are obtained in the first place)
- It is recommend that client keeps the wooden pallet in case of return. All goods must be on pallet(s) so courier to collect. Photos of the pallets must be taken before collection and send to shop/us first, to avoid possible argument of cargo damage or quantity afterwards. Please note that only intact&untouched boxes are qualified for return and there will be cost of collection and also 20% restocking fee will apply as term&condition.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Credit Card Security
When the order is placed on our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128-bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any website.
If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, or write to us at Unit 8, Ballard Business Park Cuxton Road Strood Kent ME2 2NY United Kingdom
Wooden floors and more do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Cookies are used on this shopping site where they are strictly necessary for the site functionality. They are used to aid navigation and to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. If you log in to an account, your logged-in status is recorded in a temporary cookie. If you select the ‘Remember Me’ Option in the checkout, a cookie will be used to remember your details. You can turn off cookies by blocking them in your browser Privacy settings. If you turn off cookies, you will be unable to place orders or benefit from the other features that use them.
Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund, including the cost of delivery. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault – for example if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Any goods returned should be in saleable condition. Box or any other packaging undamaged in any way. There will be a 20% re-stocking fee.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affects your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
Please Note: If you don’t agree to anything on this page don’t buy from us, when you checkout you must agree to terms and conditions.